Job Opening - June 2017
SOC Codes: 43-3031, 43-3051, 43-4131
All employees are expected to take responsibility for the quality of
their work, conduct themselves in the presence of customers in a manner
that promotes a positive image of the company, and work in a timely and
- Access computerized financial information to answer general
questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Calculate and prepare checks for utilities, taxes, and other
- Calculate costs of materials, overhead, and other expenses, based
on estimates, quotations and price lists.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account
statements, and other financial statements according to established
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry,
mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Balance cash and payroll accounts.
- Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time
sheets and other records.
- Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to
pay and benefits accounts, and submit them to appropriate
- Complete time sheets showing employees' arrival and departure
- Complete, verify, and process forms and documentation for
administration of benefits such as pension plans, and unemployment
and medical insurance.
- Accept payment on accounts.
- Answer questions and advise customers regarding loans and
- Assemble and compile documents for loan closings, such as title
abstracts, insurance forms, loan forms, and tax receipts.
- Calculate, review, and correct errors on interest, principal,
payment, and closing costs, using computers or calculators.
- Check value of customer collateral to be held as loan
- Monitor dealership advertising and submit information to
manufacturers for reimburesement as part of co-op program.
- Experience with double-entry accounting system--making and
searching for ledger entries, verifying comptuer-generated entries,
troubleshooting out of balance accounts, bank reconciliation
- Familiarity with typical financial reports--trial balance,
ledgers, financial statements
- Experience with payroll and benefits administration--health,
401(k), worker's compensation
- Basic computer knowledge (word processing, spreadsheets, web
browsing, customer database/repair order system)
- Familiarity with accounting/financial issues pertinent to the
farm equipment industry (parts inventory, equipment inventory and
floorplan, service department and warranty management, and customer
financing) is a plus.
- Compensation based on current experience
- Training available
- Group health insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Vacation/sick time
- Overtime available
Email a resume and a brief description of your current experience in
small business financial administration to Charlotte Dinsmore at
firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions,
call Charlotte Dinsmore at 301-662-4197 x100.